Wednesday, September 3, 2008

we are back...

..from vacation. It was a much needed trip and we had so much fun! Despite all the "weather precautions", the weather was really nice and maybe rained on us for 10 minutes. But other than that it was good... it was a little cloudy but hey I will deal with that :). We went to eat with Lacey's "bee-bee" and that was fun. If you go to Panama, I would suggest eating at Saltwater Resturant! It was so good.
We went to the beach Saturday and Sunday, and packed most the day Monday. But we went to eat at Pineapple Willy's and sat on the peir-- the tides were wild. Glad we didn't get in that day. But it was still pretty to look at.
Now I am back to school, work, school, and did I mention work? I am going to try and get some paintings up real soon. Sorry for everyone for the delay! Just trying to get adjusted to the school schedule and work at the same time. Thank you for all the comments while I was on vacation :).
*hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Paige Todd said...

happy to hear you had a good time.

Shea Thompson said...

So I'm pretty upset cause I'm not on your blog list...but that's okay..I realize who loves me LOL