Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dots& Art

Natalie Miller started teaching again this year after going to school for her master's degree in Speech (You go Girl!). She has not got to enjoy her summer like most of us... she was traveling to Nashville several times a week and studying for finals all summer. She got her room settled in at Centertown School and asked me to come help decorate. She decided she wanted a sign for her door, and with Centertown colors black and red, what else would you want :). I tried to do her sign alittle different from past polka dot signs! I think it is so cute for Nat!
I did this wall several months ago for Nat's play room and FINALLY got around to finishing the other side. Natalie and I have planned this project 50 times and something has always came up... but on our rainy day yesterday I decided to head over there and finish up. I chose some different fonts but Natalie chose this one. I think this font is so cute and my favorite. I love the huge pictures she has done for the children, and they are all around the walls and two in her bedroom! If your needing decorating ideas, hint hint it's super cute!!!
Thank You Natalie! I enjoyed Aiden and Anslee giving me pointers the whole time :).

6 comments:

Paige Todd said...

That is so cute. I like the idea of the picture in the middle of the names. You did a great job. I just might have to get you out to the house to paint something when we get the basement finished!

Kirby Williams said...

Too cute! I am so pumped about Connor's room. See you tomorrow. Love ya.

Tenara King said...

Hey girl, thanks for the sweet comments. I love how you painted on their walls....very creative. I wouldn't ever thought about doing that.

Unknown said...

I love the sign and the wall art! You definitely have a knack for this girl!! Congrats on using all your talents! Have a great year at school!

LeAnne Grissom said...

The picture with the names is way too cute.

Natalie Miller said...

WE LOVE IT ASHLEY! YOu're the BEST!
Thank you!
Nat=)