Wednesday, September 24, 2008

in the process,,,,


Kirby and I have planned this for a while, we have just been waiting on the house to get close to finished as possible. Little Connor's room is going to have one cool room when we get finished! Above is the finished fire... I tried to make it as real looking as possible. These flames are huge compared to the picture.

These two pictures are not finished yet, they should be done soon. Above is the fire hydrant right by the door when you walk in, I just have to add the details. The one below is the chalked out version of how the fire truck is going to turn out. We raised it above the floor a little bit because Kirby is going to put Connor's bed on this wall. [I know you can't see this picture too well, but it will be finished soon :)]

Thank you so much Kirby for asking me to do this. I can not wait to see what the finish product is going to look like..

1 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

I can't wait for the fire truck to be done. Connor loves his fire. He goes over and rubs it and says HOT! Lol. I love you girl and appreciate your help. You have amazing talents. Love you see ya soon.