Saturday, February 6, 2010

i did it again...

...I got too ahead of myself. and now I am depressed. I have A LOT of paint orders and I promise I am working on everyone. I go to school everyday but Friday and I have been locking myself upstairs until I least get some done. I just wanted to apologize to everyone out there that I do have their orders in hand. For right now, I am not taking any orders. I have to knock out at least half of these before I can start taking anymore... I am seriously depressed about this... once again, I am sorry!!

--ashley :(

3 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

It will be okay. I am sure most people understand you have a lot on your plate. Plus your beautiful work is worth the wait. don't be depressed just take it one order at a time. You will do great. Okay hope that helps.

Kirby Williams said...

I LOVE YOU ASH!

Shannon said...

ashley, You worry too much! Take it easy on yourself. :)