Sunday, February 21, 2010

for sale...

I have several things for sale:
We have 40 White TableCloths. They are rectangle (54"x96" I think) for sale... I am asking $8 each; in less, you want to purchse more and we can work out a price.
I also have about 30 (give or take, I sold some a while back but haven't counted). I am asking $5 for these, they are 10" high and 4" in diameter. Once again if you are wanting some of each we can work out something. I HAVE to sell these.
**I also have about 15 Mia Bella Candles that are for sale. Mom wants to get rid of what she has... I have them with me if you want to meet and smell them. They are awesome candles!! They are supposed to last longer than other candles and doesn't affect people with allergies. The smells we have are... Acai Berry, Cucumber Melon, Angel Wings, Bay Leaf and Cloves, Peach and Papaya, Spring Fever, Summer Love, and Caramel Pear.
These holiday scents are on SALE: (most of them you can still use year 'round) Night Before Christmas, Snow Place like Home, Harvest Time and Holiday Memories
Thank you... Please Let me know if you are interested in any of these. I really need to sell all of these!!
Cell: 931-212-2826

0 comments: