Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduate.


Yesterday, I graduated from Motlow College! I am so excited& next fall I will be starting the 2+2 program& be on my way to become a teacher. I am excited and nervous.
*By the way, I didn't even realize till I got to graduation and was reading the pamplet, that I graduated CUM LAUDE! Personally, I am super excited. But just thought I would share.


P.S. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, I LOVE YOU MOM and GRANNY!! &Happy Mother's Day Tab, Terry, Paula, Amy, Paige, &all those wonderful mom's out there!!

11 comments:

Paige Todd said...

Congratulations on your big day! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Whoo-hoo! So Happy For you!

Paula Wanamaker said...

CONGRATS to you!!! I will have to make you a special treat for such a deserving accomplishment:)
Thanks for thinking of me too!!!
I feel very honored:)
I love and miss you:)
Paula ann

Amy said...

YAY! I am so proud of you!
Love you!
Amy

Elisha said...

Congrats on graduating!!! And with a cum laude too!!! Way to go!!!

tatum said...

congratulations, ashley!!!!!! YAY!

Unknown said...

Way to go Ashley! That is amazing with working, planning a wedding and all the things you have going on right now! I am proud of you and proud for you!!! Love you!

Dana said...

Congratulations! You will be a great teacher!

Natalie Miller said...

Ash I am soooo proud of you---I know you have worked hard to get where you are at!!! You will make a great teacher!
Nat

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Way to rock- CUM LAUDE!!!! I am so proud of you girl... half way there. Keep at it - you will be blessed.

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Congrats Ash! That is so great... Cum Laude... way to go!!!