Sunday, November 9, 2008

from tara.


"Don't worry about anything. Worrying only causes you to lose perspective. "Worrying, like a rocking chair, will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere." Trust God and his plan for you. Don't waste time trying to figure it all out on your own. If you want a situation to have the best outcome then take it to God. Talk to him, share your burdens with him, and let him direct your paths. Once you do that, everything will come together how it should and the best part of all is, you will end up happy and satisfied. It's a guarantee. that's how God works. All you need to do, is work with him.

Give him your burdens, give him your time, and he will give you everything that you need "


--This came from my friend's Taras blog, I read it and it was perfect for everything going on in my life. It touched me so much, so I thought I would share it... Thank You Tara- You are so inspiring!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked it! It kinda hit me out of no where to post it. :)

Paige Todd said...

tara has a wonderful outlook on life and very inspirational words. i always enjoy reading her blog and looking at cute little carters pictures!