Monday, November 3, 2008

at llasstt....


I posted a post a while back on doing Kirby's sons wall. Well I am finally finished and I thought I would post up to date pictures. Kirby and I have to decide on a final touch then we will be all done. But mostly we are finished. I think it turned out cuter than I thought. Thank you Kirby so much for asking me, I hope Connor likes it :).



The fire hydrant also got the final touches put to it. This picture makes it look deformed but I have no clue way, so ignore that fact. Thanks :)


Kirby I am sure you know what I did to this picture, and his room :). It will be our little secret, j/k I love you!

8 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Ashley, it looks GREAT!!!

Tenara King said...

I love this Ashley. It looks so great. You have a great talent!

LeAnne Grissom said...

How cute is this. You are such a talent. Keep up the good work. Hope you have a great week.

Paige Todd said...

wow! you weren't kidding... that truck is big!!! looks good!

Alison Cummins said...

Ashley,
You did a fantastic job! It is absolutely precious!

Unknown said...

Such a great job!

Dawn Winton said...

Wow! That's Awesome! We are going to re-do our kids rooms - ALL 4 of them. Do you give a volume discount?! LOL! Great Job Ashley!

Dawn Winton

Kirby Williams said...

I love it! Your awesome. Thanks for the help in the pic. lol. Talk to you soon.