Wednesday, January 6, 2010

so i decided to post...

...some of my new years resolutions :)

  • I am drinking more water, and limiting myself to one carbonated drink a day... so far so good :)
  • I am going to focus on only the friends that matter, and quit worrying myself sick about the ones that don't care or worry about me, and that should...umm... cut out a lot of time and people :)
  • I am going to strieve to do better at my paintings, and start setting a time frame... sometimes i don't and need to start...
  • Once this cold weather goes away, I am going to start walking every day even if it is just one time around the block.
  • I am going to try to start seeing my family more, kali, alex&granny, etc...
  • I am going to try to read a book a month, when school starts it is so hard...
  • I am going to try (hint:TRY) to quit procrastinating everything, especially SCHOOL...
  • I am going to to try to play my guitar on hard, my singing on medium, and those new drums on medium.... on band hero :)
  • I am and will become a better friend,wife, and person :)...........

That is just some of the ones I am liking to share :)

Hope everyone has a great 2010 :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

you can meet me half way to my house and we can walk around the civic center!!