Wednesday, September 30, 2009

an update...

Ok, so I noticed it has been A WHILE since I have posted... so I guess I will just update you...
I am going to school to be a teacher, and I am finally in the 2+2 program now, I like it but it keeps me very busy. I am also turning in my two weeks at Wendy's-- so now all my time will be towards school and paintings :).
I am excited because I will be able to focus on more paintings, and actually get some uploaded to this thing, called a blog!! I have a lot of ideas and hopefully I will be able to get them put up soon... I am at school now... So when i get home, I will hopefully update this thing soon :)
hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday :)

1 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Yay!

It will be good for you to be bale to focus all of your energy on your school work. You are gonna make an AWESOME teacher! =)