Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tagged by Paige... ABC's of me...

I was tagged by Paige!
A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: king
C - Chore you hate: dusting or sweeping
D - Dogs names: was Jackson =(
E - Essential start to your day item: click the alarm off on the cell phone :)
F- Favorite color: orange
G - Gold or Silver: White gold
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job title: Wendy's.
K - Kids: one soon to be step son
L - Living arrangements: Engaged :)
M - Mom's name: tammy
N - Nicknames: ash
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tonsils... one night
P - Pet Peeve: hmm... some one to say G-D
Q - Quote from a movie: "Goonies never say die!" -mikey from the goonies
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One real sister, 2 step sisters and one step brother.
T - Time you wake up: 8:40 and make my run to the junkyard
U - Underwear: I think everyone should wear underwear
V - Vegetable you dislike: cucumbers
W - What makes you run late: petting my sweet babies :) they are just tooooo cute.
X- X-ray's you've had: back... wrist... ankle several things
Y - Yummy food you make: peach glazed ham :) at least jason liked it!!
Z- Zoo animal: MONKEY!!!

Now I am tagging whoever wants to be tagged :)

0 comments: