Monday, December 1, 2008

an update,,

.. on "setting the table" :)

Kristina and I have debated on what to put on this sign, and after looking at some stationary she had bought, she decided to go with it. She wrote what she wanted and told me this was the design she wanted. So the sun, and the children [gathering from all over the world :)] all belong to the stationary [i will post that after side 2]...

well I have finished SIDE ONE!! finally.... hopefully side two won't take me too much longer since school will be on and finals will be over :)

again, thank you Kristina.... and stay tuned :)

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I know how much work goes into a big sign like this, especially two sides! You really put some time into this one...good job!

~Kim~ said...

It looks *fabulous*!!! You did a great job! {hugs!}

Paige Todd said...

CUTE!!!